Research and Development
Once a project is fully specified by a prior analysis stage or by a validated full specification from the customer, Altaneos enters the design stage.
Major R&D activities are:
- R&D in electronics (see a detailed list of our electronic skills here):
- Schematic Design.
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design and routing.
- Programmable logic code design (PLD or FPGA).
- creation of manufacturing files.
- Manufacturing, bring-up and validation of prototypes.
- Mechanical integration in standard ou custom housings, designed by Altaneos or by an external industrial designer.
- Preliminary EMC testing (electromagnetic compatibility).
- R&D in embedded software (see a detailed list of our embedded software skills here):
- Design of embedded software (Analysis, architecture, documentation, source code).
- With or without embedded operating system (Linux, FreeRTOS, ...)
- Product functional behavior, Human Machine Interfaces, data acquisition, communication, regulation, ...
- Embedded software design for medical devices following IEC 62304 standard.
- Digital signal processing.
- Full embedded software design or bloc-based co-design with customer's R&D team.
- R&D in software applications (see a detailed list of software apps skills here):
- Software application for remote control, data acquisition, Cloud-based communication, calibration, ... of innovative electronic products.
- PC platforms (Windows ou Linux) ou mobile platforms (Android, iOS).
- Web interfaces with databased management (Cloud connected devices).